Friday, April 01, 2005

Just when you thought it was safe to read the newpaper

I just finished reading my daily dose of blogs thru the help of my ever so useful favourites tag in my explorer. Having wanting to have a break form blogs and decided to check out the local news scene. I went over to the ever so popular Electronic newpaper and wad do I see.....

WAD THE HEOW ...... I mean I have absolutely nothing against this self empowering 'Queen' of blogging but, how many of you think that this recent increase of fame will go to her head? I for one thinks that the increase attention she is getting will definitely make her head swell so big that she might even get stuck in an elevator door way. Also according to the law of physics, like a balloon, where there is only so much air it can take before it explodes, I think so will her head.

I wun want to be near her when that happens, esp when recently she vindictively went to weed out a crude gal whom spamed vulgarities about XX on a local forums. Thus sealing her fate as am ugly cab snatcher and was beaten by words to death by teh endless mindless sheep that follows the 'blogging queen'.

But I will be ard to watch the happenings when her head explodes, I could never give up a good show, especially when it is of local flavour and it would give us sillyporeans a tight slap about how ugly we can get in teh midst of an international community (blogging is international).

Now for something light and funny

Joke of the day

Please, show some... what is that thing called?

An American tourist was visiting a temple in Singapore when he noticed two statues of a man and a woman by the altar.

He asked the monk what was the significance of the two. The monk explained that in the Chinese system of yin and yang, positives must always be balanced by negatives, and having the two statues ensured that the universal balance was maintained.

"This statue of the woman is the Goddess of Mercy, Kuan-Yin."

"What about the other one?" asked the tourist.

In a hushed voice, the monk said, "This one is the God of No Mercy, Kuan-Yew."

As you can see I have been spending too much time in talking cock.com