Friday, January 16, 2009

Its time to blog again....

Hi there, still here? You must have nothing to do but to come here.

Its been a while old friend(talking to the blog). Well I have been busy you see....

Yeah computer games.... yeah workling on soem tank projects....yeah work project too.

Oh I was playing 2 new game sall this time, fallout 3 and Resistance 2, sadly both needs a patch for me to enjoy them further.

Yeah tank projects.... been adding stuff to an older tank, been doing stuff for some the club member tanks. Oh yeah i got a new tank too, and its completed already. Took me 3 days(actual time taken), I reckon that I will not beat that timing for a new tank.

Btw the club has grown to 16 members, and am excited to go for club meets now. At least there are more tanks to kill this time round.

Well lunar new year is round the corner, may be I will be back till then, you take care ya...