Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Long break

Yup finally semester end and its the long break of 3 months before everything goes crazy for me again. It has also been a long break for me from blogging. It seems that everyone is taking to blogging and sometimes I wonder if I am doing it coz everyone else was back then. Also my life is incredibly boring thus the lack of updates.

My life events recently, lets see..... We have had a cat that we picked up from our place since dec, and though she ran away twice since, she is now in the comforts of my home. I love that cat to bits, she does the funniest of things, also all this time I have always wanted a cat to call my own when I was young.

As some of you might know, we are looking for another cat so that latte, my cat, wun feel so lonely. I am thinking of getting a pedigree cat that has a nature that allow us to cuddle, but at the same time, we sort of got involved with cat welfare society of singapore, so don't know it its right to buy one when there are so many cats out there that need a home. Well if only we found one that we could love like our latte equally with the temperment we desire.

Been recently hooked on some of my old chillout music again. I must say it has been a while since I have been listening to such chillouts. I am going to be changing my car real soon, the new car will come equiped with a radio that allows me to use a usb to connect to it, thus no more messy CD burning, I can just move everything to a thumb drive or my psp and hook them up.

Then there is the spot of fame that my hobby group have been getting lately, As some of you know, I have tank battles over the weekend and we have been asked to be involved with the army pride day launch ceremony last week. Then there is the CNA interview we were involved, but yet to have seen it on the news.

Looks like there was a lot to log today, maybe I will be updating more regularly afterall.