Friday, November 23, 2007

Humans are the worst

And again I am reminded why I do not trust ppl that easily. Sometime back I gotto know this person on irc who was so called seperated. We chatted and all and soon became friends. Then sometime ago when lil miss whiney was away for business in taiwan, this 'friend' got drunk and called me up at 4 freaking am. Asking me if I wanted to meet her.

I knew she was drunk so I told her its 4 freaking am. She cut the phone off from me. I went back to sleep. Then 30 mins later she called again, saying she was on her way home and asked again if I could meet her, now I was sort of pissed at being abruptly woken up form my sleep twice at 4 freaking am gave her an eng siew 'I will meet her' but knowing she is on her way home I fell back to sleep.

She smsed me a bit more from giving me her address in one sms to telling me not to come meet her anymore. I replied somethingto an extend that I was on teh way just to screw with her coz she was keeping me the fucking awake with her smses. Then later proceed in tellingher I not meeting her when her smses wun stop. All this time I was comfortably on my bed trying to sleep in the aircon room.

The next day I felt that this friend is too needy and I can do without such a person. So I proceed to tell her notto fucking sms me anymore. In fact lets not be friends at all. Somehow this action pissed this bitch off, and somehow she told her version of this little tale to a mutual friend on IRC.

The thing is this friend knew lil miss whiney, the problem was he should have asked me what actually happened before telling it to lil miss whiney.But no, he decided to tell her directly becoz he does not absolutely trust men, so what you trying to say? all women are trustw worthy? you take their word for gold? I hope your wife trusts you if ever someone snitches on you just becoz, karma's a bitch. I was quite shocked when I got a call from her and she proceeded to ask me abt this bitch.

Although we are fine now, this episode really opened ymy eyes as to whom my friends are. I have deemed IRC to be evurl and thus purge the program from my system. I will not be going into that God damned place again. With all these assholes spewing lies just to make themselves better or more desirable. I really can do without all these extra shit I have to put up witha nd will definitely save me a lot of frustrations.

I will only keep in contact thru msn with ppl I deem worthy of my friendship fromnow on.