Thursday, April 17, 2008

Being pissed off

RecentlyI bought some stuff from Germany that was sent backto them becoz the fuckers made a mistake on their end with my address. Neh mind can forgive them for such a mistake coz they are only human.

Then just today when I send them an e-mail I get another willbe away till 21st of april shit. The whole thing started becoz he was away teh last time and he did not reply my e-mail in time withteh trackingnumberto realize that my item was sitting in our post office waitingto be claim but due to the wrong address they could not send a notice out.

The local post also got some fuck up retarded thinking, so do not send a notice nor do you even try to contact the person involved and hoped that someone knows that its there to claim it? WHATYOU THINK I AM??? FUCKING PSYCHIC?

Then when I ask the seller to send me a new package, he says that some of teh parts that i order is outof stock. Today I went to check their online web[age and it did not state any of tehparts I ordered to be out of stock, its either they did not update their website or they just fucking dun wantto sent another package.

I am not sure if any of you are familiar with how post works, but usually return post oftenuse the cheapest(also the slowest) method of sending the package back.So the package most likely is going to take 1-2 months to get backto them. While i already paid $120 euros for it.

Then today when I e-mailed them of the displeasure of finding outthat the items that i ordered are stated to be in stock and why they lied about it beingout of stock and what do I get? I get a fucking auto reply statingthat he is out of town till21st of April. WHAT THE FUCK!!!

I am on the verge of asking for a refund, this coming from a supposed seller that is trustworthy.