Thursday, January 20, 2005

Fiona Xie Vs XiaXue

Yup its realy happening, all of a sudden xiaxue took a lashing towards the local actress Fiona Xie. Dun really know wad triggered such a response or action by her, dun really care, just that this had let me have an opportunity to see who thi sbubbly gal(fiona) we see on TV blog. My take is.....its gonna be long I think....

Xiaxue's blog

Well in it she stated tyhat the media scene in singapore is too squeaky clean, that teh media dun pulish scandals of stars, wad they do behind the scenes. That some or wad she actually states a lot of them are actually having a lot of frolicking under the beds of rich men. Well I would not be surprised if it is true, I once was offered that I can bed ann kwok if I paid SGD$10K per nite for her. It may be true that teh stars in singapore or sleeping ard for money, it also may be true that they are not happy with their lives and teh arrangements they have.

Yet I find it amusing that our local blogging queen has taken such an interest in trying to state teh obvious that these stars should not act 'tight' and appear all pristine and godly in front of their fans. The other thing about her statement she made about working in teh media line, well I think she has no idea wad really goes on for those who work inthat line. So it would be nice if she for once do some research b4 shooting her mouth off about it.

I dun care much about any of teh stars she brings up trash, but the way she does it, well she seem a bit like trying to act as though she is associated in that industry, which I think she is not. She may have friends, maybe one of two from that line, that does not makes her all knowing of wad goes behind close doors.

The other thing I felt that I shld mentioned is the oart where she stated that 'fiona' shld not be hypocritcal and write shit that impress or entertains her fans. If that statement holds, she shld change the way she write, I remember her mentioning on her bblog once that she must blog in a wya that entertains her fans. Truth be told I think this huge fan base of hers, has gone to her head, I never disliked her nor really supported her actions, I was more of a neutral character, I still am. Just taht sometimes I disagree with wad she writes and this time, its not that I dun disagree with wad she writes, but how she puts it.

All in all, I feel that she shld examine her online self and her real self and see if they tally before telling teh world that this so and so is so hypocritical, btw I had a gay friend of mine telling me wad a hypocrite you are, yet I give you the benifit of teh doubt.

Fiona Xie's blog

She got one thing rite in her blog....its delirious, I think she takes an overdose of valium each time she blogs, why you say? its incomprehensive by normal standards. it like a hippy oxford undergraduate huigh on crack trying to type. It makes my head hurt trying to read her crap. its very obvious that when she blogs she is exterting a lot of restraint.

I think its ok if you want to be drunk and get into rich men's cars and maybe even bed them for a good five figure. Its also ok if you want to appear 'tight' to your fan base when you might not be. Wad s really bad is teh holier than thou art shit taht you potray, esp that part where you said you want to spew oout teh sinner's vocab but will refrain...restrauint....re...waddever fuck lah. erm cut that I am holier than you act and ppl may even like you more.

Also I heard something ablut you wanting to be famous as fast as possible. It would seem that now you got there, it seems that you have no idea where to go from there. So with your fame, you think ppl will bow down to you? Even if you acted unweildly in the presence of the public. If you state that you are a christian, yet you seem to lack humility, where in yoru god's bible stated that one shld be as famous as fast as possible?

So we know that you might not be wad you seem in your blog, in front of your fans and down partying and getting drunk/laid/molested in places like zouk. Its all cool, lots of gals yoru age do that. Just that too bad you are a local star. Thus all teh attention. You wanted fame and fame is a double edged sword, remember that.

You r blog really hurts my head when I attempt to read it, you shld try stop being arrogant and use profound words that you might have to look up on www.dictionary.com everytime you write it.

My Views

I think both gals are young, thus still lots of raging hormornes in their blood, one is famous in real one is famous on line. one has big boobs the other is good at photoshop. Both are fake online and both try to impress their fan base. In the end I think both are more similar than they think.

One good thing came out of this, at least is that I finally have something to write about after a long dry spell. Yet I feel taht i may not have phrased a lot of teh stuff i wrote in a better way, sometimes its hard to phrase the true feelings.