Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Wads wif all the short skirts

Woke up at 630 am in the morningt to coem to work because of a last minute lecture that wanted to be webcasted and turned out that the lecturer does not want to webcast his lecture but due to a PESKY TA that has to run everyone's life butt in and requested webcasting. WTF the lecturer did not want to, so you as a TA butt out.

Anyway back to topic, wad do I see, this gal with one of those short flare skirts walking up teh stairs, exposing her light blue underwear. Damn these ARTs gals, it feels like everyone of these gals go to XX's blog and get their fashion sense from there. Also I dun understand why must they all try to wear the same thing like its very in, the only in thing they will be contributing is , lewd old men waiting at stair case landings waiting to look up into your panty clad pussy, dumb bitches.

Skirts in Uni are getting shorter by the semseter, one fine day they gonna come clad in bikinis.....oooohhhh I should not give them ideas..... ITS A DAMN SCHOOL for gawds sake, not some whore house, come to school to study not to flash your panty cladded pussy ard. Sheese furthermore the students know that the lecture halls seating is inclined, and wearing such short stuff means you are giving the lecturer or whomever sitting below a nose bleed. YOU GALS ARE CAUSING A WORK HAZARD. Damn students!

An update on my little miss whiny (she requested a shameless mention in my blog), having quitted her job, she is now frantically finding a new one. Also she went to an interview with the MTV ppl yesterday, though they did say she is not suitable for the job and she did not try to make herself sound suitable, they told her they willl refer her to the promo side when their awards are done, which I think they will most likely wun get back to her. Also there is some job openings for her at another cable firm, she shld try for it, maybe she might get her dream job or pay tehre.

She has been looking at holidays at places abroad, dun know why, but I had never had much need of wanting to leaving singapore, I guess I am too spoon fed, I like the security we have in this little high standard of living island of ours. Though things are expensive here, at least its safe. Not that I dun want to go on a holiday alone with her, but, becoz of the responsiblilities I will have to leave behind, i.e. work and my pets, I am reluctant to look at the holiday thingy a bit more seriously.

Then she wanted me to watch fight club, well we had a sort fo argument why I shld watch it. My point being that I saw some of teh promo shots of it and found it uninteresting at best, her arguement is that I should watch it and not listen to reviews. WHICH i state again is not my main reason why i dun want to watch it, the main reason is that you watched it already and would rather watch something we both have not watched yet together, untill all the dvds we have that we have not watched are exhausted, then I will go on to that, also my 'to do' list is getting longer and fight club will have to wait, not that I want to dis teh show, just that I have not enuff time for it, for now.

Oh the price of the NDS in tpy fell badly, it is now at 308 with 2 games, I feel shitty about it. PSP is now at 599 compared to teh 999 when it 1st hit sg. I got myself a NDS screen protector for 10 bucks which is the original one and has a protector for both screens, I did my best to put in the screen protectors but only the top one went in almost perfectly, teh bottom one I had a hard tiem getting it in without dust. Thus the bottom screen's got a few dust particles stuck to it.