Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Misunderstandings

I think I have been greatly misunderstood these days.

Anyway I just wanted to clear something up about my father before any of you annoynomus twits start to give me a lecture on how bad you have it out there.

You have no idea what I went through during the time before i got my own place. The moeny he took from my mum, the things he did to the family, He only gave me the money coz he had the impression that I was going to take care of the rest of the family and that he felt it could relief his concious. If you read back on my previous post about 'Bob' wehich I doubt you did, you would not have to write that lengthy lecture of a reply that you did not bother to put your name, nor did I bother to read through.

So for all you asshole wannabes, dun pull shit out of your ass if you have no idea what the fuck you are talking about. Oh yes I did not allow publishing of that comment, for one reason, that if you want to rant on my blog like that , go start one on your own to rant on.

Where the fuck do I get so many morons reading me recently.... I mean I am not even famous, WTF