Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Rock Bottom

You know the saying that when youhit rock bottom, there is no other way but up? Well once upon a time, I hit rock bottom and instead of going up I dug even deeper. But not today.

Things are finally looking up as I finally got back my car and although I had a slight glitch with the right signal light(it started to flicker very fast, much faster than the left signal light) the problem seem to have went away on its own. The guys at Mova assured me if it happened again I can bring in the car and they will fix it FOC.

Maybe my other problem with my package will be solved soon too. Oh btw I got myself 'Army of Two'. You never realize how theraputic it can be until you start blasting people away on the PS3. Maybe when GTA4 comes upon it will even give more comfort.