Thursday, April 13, 2006

Accidental Daisy

It was one of those nites where the simple 'WTF' is really put into its true meanings, 1stly at home while trying to complete my plane(P38), I was testing the control systems and by accident, I turn on the throttle. Plane on wheels rolled towards me, my foot was the nearest thing to it, and I tried to pit foot against plane, forgetting that a P38 is a twin engined plane with its props at the side instead of in teh centre which all my other planes are.

So using the foot stop plane method, big toe struck a prop, not once, but 3 times(3 cuts) and in an britney spheres way I went, oops i did it again.... SO I was bleeding all over my floor, thinking that it was as bad if not worst than the hand fight computer session I had 2 mon ths ago, using a roll of toilet paper to try to stop the bleeding. Went down to the clinic and what do you know, they open at 7 pm, its freaking 630 pm now and I am bleeding to death here.

So then, In that condition with toilet paper wrapped ard my big toe, using my sandle to hold it all in place, I had to drive down to central to get to a hopefully opened clinic, and you know what, they open at 7pm.....knnbccb.......all the fucking clinics in the west open at 7 pm, was tempted to go A n E but thinking of that faggot of a doctor who treated me the last time with all his snide remarks, I decided to stay and wait for them to open the frigging doors, plus I dun think I can drive to NUH in my condition.

In the end, the doc says its superficial, no stitches required, its funny as I swore more blood came out than the time I got the cut in my hand. bandaged up, i was 28 bucks poorer and sent my merry way home.

Later that nite since, nadnut was kind enuff to give me some tix to watch the premire of daisy(some korean show starring that sassygurl person) at prince 1(which teh aircon was half baked). The actress appeared to introduce her film and to graze her fans for supporting her, well not after a lengthy( and unnecessary) intro to the star and her movie.

The fans are like zombies...the moment she appeared, they(whom were already sitting in the center front row) left their seats and tried to swamp the make shift stage. These ppl are like mindless zombies, lurching foward to snap a few pics, lil miss whiny and I had a good time laffing at them.

The worst thing is that when the actress left, there was this group of teeny bloppers that tried to follw her and snap more pics maybe even trying to touch her. Of course there were the beefy security to prevent that from happening. When she left the hall, these crazy teens not wanting to left go, raced out of teh hall to try to catch her outside. They had no intentions to watch the movie I guess as I did not see them come back in.

The movie is not too bad, and for all you korean fanatics, its a must watch, you got your triangle love shit, your sappy moments, someone crying hard, someone dying at the arms, what not to love abt it. But the triangle lov eshit is witha twist.

Oh thinking that the nite was over we headed home, but on the way home, we saw around 5 different accidents, even one that is at the junction leading to my home. It was surreal, like I was all of a sudden transported to a game in the GTA series, as teh drivers in game are reckless and almost every junction the NPCs will slam into each other causing an accident.