Thursday, March 02, 2006

The wonders of RT

You never know you got muscle in places of your body till you strained them and they hurt like fuck the next morning. It even hurts to type this entry out, thanks hor SAF for aptly teaching me that even fingers can get sore after a work out.

On a side note, I got a new game, 'X3:Reunion' the problem is, my system is slow and at certain points the game play chugs to almost at a halt(read as whopping 1fps), now am considering shld I go to SLS to get that new 3.something GHz pc with PCIX card support an expensive graphics card and whopping 2 gigs worth of memory that will put me down $1.5K? This is money that I cannot afford, less some one nice says he/she will pay for it or at least half of it. Oh well I guess I shall peddle my ass for another yr or 2 to get teh rig I need to run this game smooth.