Saturday, September 04, 2004

Unatural behaviour

Something is definitely wrong with me. For the pasy 3 days?nites I am haunted with this certain fac ethat I cannot seem to get out of my mind. I loose sleep an dappetite over it and I have no idea why I am so obsessed with this particular face that seemed to have etched its way into my mind.

A friend of mine commented that i did not look too good last nite and asked me to snap out of it as soon as possible. I too want to snap out of it and this seems so weird that I do not have any control over this. I am usually more logical that this and will usually discount it as some weird fanttasy I long to have, yet I find it hard to believe that it is that simple. Being teh 7th month now, I can't help to feel something in the unnatural sense is going to happen. Yet by rite I had never believed in these superstition in my life.

Last nite, at the dinner table, I felt weird, I was hungry and yet had no appetite. I really need to find out why I am so obsessed with this face that is in my mind. Is it some warning or similar, or am I too sceptical at this point.

My friend is rite though about a certain comment she made last nite, that I did not want to agreed with her at that time, and its eating into me. I need to snap out of it. Someone pls take a hammer and give my head a goo dwhack. Thanks