Sunday, April 03, 2005

Ok Ok I succumbed.......

I know I said I was not going to do teh sexy blogger thing, but so many ppl were into it and under 'peer' pressure I guess I succumbed to it and decide to givemy rendition. Are you ready for it?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Its hideous, you sure you want to see this?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Ah ha! I did say that if I did a take on this it would be one of my famous flying fucks. And you guys ask for it since you want to see it.

Also the other day (saturday) when I was going to the flying field some lorry driver was in front of me driving very slowly, so I decided to try to pass him on his right lane, then as I moved to that lane, he too move to that lane without signaling thus almost hitting into my car, i braked and swung to the left lane to avoid him at teh same time I horned him and flashed him (he deserved it). I also flash my famous finger at him and that made him mad, and he horned back and flash me. the nerve of that asshole!!

For that you get this too



Then that same day as I flew my new favourite plane and one of the 2 control surfaces decided to tear out in mid flight thus causing the plane to spiral dwn and crash, there goes 90 bucks down teh drain. To that I must say this....FUCK IT



By now you see that I enjoy flashing my finger eh, but do note this I only do it to morons'privileged' ppl. So if you are one of those whom got flashed, just keep that in mind :D