Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Lunch time musing

I have always suspected that students here are either bimotic, geeky and greedy. Today I overheard things that confirmed my suspicions.


Slutty looking bimbo

.......he works for sillypore power, very stable. also he drives a big black car, got brand one, no not a lexus, its one of those got brand one lor.....

....yeah a mazda, maybe a mazda 6....

.....the only problem is that although he is nice, he seems to be looking for a sister more than a gf, he treats me like a kid sister sometimes....


Look gal, face it, you are not interested inhim becoz he is 'nice' but becoz his car/wallet/assets/wadever is nice. It just makes the bimbo factor in you add ten folds when you talk that loud and where jeans that show ass crack.

Geeky looking guy

.....I show you magic, the 6 bucks is now a 10 bucks.......

.....you want back your 6 bucks, ok give me 10 bucks.....


Dude you want to see a magic show, come to my lil corner I will show you a close up view of my middle finger. Sheesh, and I tot ppl this loud shld have a lil bit of brains, he and his friend spoke like the classic jock and geek in an American high sch drama.

Sheesh and to think they are the future.....