Thursday, October 14, 2004

There will not be a review.....

yup folks, sickness has succumb poor me, to not be able to give you pussy reviews on the upcoming pole dancing competition at newsroom, instead, I think I will send my faithful mamasan, LEXELLE, to watch it and give me her 2 hoots about it. If you can bring a camera babe.

Instead, i will tell you a story about mayonaise........

Once there was a man whom had not had anything to eat for 1 week. He was a poor begging bastard, Then as he passed a tree on top of a lonely hill, he found a bottle of mayonaise, not caring whom put it there, he opened the jar of mayonaise and ate it all up. now this guy was satisfied by the mayonaise wondered if he ventured back here everyday would there be any mayonaise for him.

So everyday he came for 2 weeks and for sure there was a full jar of mayonaise for him. Then one day he was curious at which kind soul that put the mayonaise for him to eat. So he found a corner to hide himself, and surely that day, at sun set, a fat pimpl man came up to the hill. He reached teh jar and opened it. Before the poor bastard can go up to this fat pimply man to thank him for teh mayonaise, the fat pimply man started to pop him pimples and squirt the contents of teh pimples into the jar.....

HAHAHAHHAHA I am sick ain't I.

Well peeps, enjoy your mayonaise from now. :P