Tuesday, August 23, 2005

I got the BESTEST handphone ever....evAr

My nokia 6100 has a very special feature. It turns off on its own when you are in the middle of a conversation. This is a very neat feature, really, with it you can :

not worry about saying goodbye

dun have to put up with pesky credit card telemarketers

dun have to talk to naggy mothers/gf/siblings

dun have to put up with boss's calls

hide soemwhere and blame the phone for not being contactable

With so many perks, I must love it more rite? I must say that dropping it a few times did help me develop this niffty feature. If you guys want to have your very own cut-off-while-speaking software, kindly loan me your handphone for a period of 7 to 14 days and i will try to drop it as much as i can so that you can enjoy teh same perks as I do.